Non-Profit Insurance

Liability insurance is often sold in packages that combine coverage against common risks, often called “multi-peril” or “commercial package” policies. Buying such a package will usually mean lower cost than if each coverage were bought separately. Whether the organization owns a building or rents, it may find the best way to get a broad package of protections at a favorable cost is to buy
o an “owners, landlords, and tenants” policy with a “broad form comprehensive general liability” endorsement
o a “commercial general liability” coverage form
o a “business owners” policy (despite the name, it is suitable for a nonprofit organization).

Because the business owners policy includes very broad coverages at discounted rates, it may be the best choice, if available. If the organization neither rents nor owns its own premises-for example, a neighborhood association operating from members’ homes and meeting in community facilities-it may be offered a commercial general liability policy, but even if the organization has no property to insure except its records, it may pay less for more coverage with a business owners policy.

Fill out the form below and a service professional will be in touch with you shortly.

R. David Bulen Insurance

506 W. Graham Ave. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Suite 105 Commercial & Health & Benefits Insurance
Suite 102 Personal Lines Insurance

Mailing address is PO Box 115 Lake Elsinore, CA 92531

Contact Us

Phone: (951) 674-0675
Fax: (951) 674-2375

Business Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm M-F

Commercial Insurance Quote

Fields marked with an * are required